Sunday, December 2, 2007

Leaks Galore?

Now, I am relatively new to this blogging thing. But I am a long time reader of blogs. Think of me as a "long time reader, first time blogger."

One of my favorite blogs is The Monoblogue (catchy title eh?). Monoblogue is a great one concerning politics here in the Old Line state. Right now they are blogging about the Republican state convention.

The post is fascinating behind the scenes look and has some great pictures.

However, the line that really stood out is the following:

My thought on the RWB dinner aside, there was some animosity shown by (Jim) Pelura about what he termed “leaks galore” to the blogs, who were putting out “garbage.” To him it was “unacceptable,” and he threatened to withhold word about meetings and the budget until he was gently reminded that the by-laws didn’t allow that. Still, he felt his “trust (had been) betrayed.”

Wow, the Republican leadership just doesn't get it! Get used to it folks. If you guys are having trouble managing the party than people are going to complain about it.

And perhaps I might blog a little bit about it.

1 comment:

Michael Swartz said...

"They" is a he. I'm impressed that you think there's more than one of me, but I'm the guy that wrote all of it.

Oh, be sure to check out Part 2 as well - http://monoblogue.us/?p=741